Cesta ob Sori 11, 1215 Medvode
Telephone+386 (0)1 36 13 300, +386 (0)31 810 384, +386 (0)51 649 640
A cooperative established in Medvode covers an area of municipalities Medvode, Vodice and partially Ljubljana. There are 256 members of the cooperative that are also co-owners of the establishment.
FARM AND FARMERS
The primary activities of the cooperative are purchase of milk, livestock and field crops and also providing supplies such as: mineral fertilisers, seeds, fodder and agents for crop protection to the farmers.
We purchase milk from 90 farms and the yearly quantity comes up to about 1M litters. We regularly take care of the quality of milk and take professional advice in monthly control of milk samples. The quality of milk is very high.
We also purchase cattle, cows, calf, pigs and small cattle from the farmers. For the purchases we organise acceptance of animals at house and organise transport to the slaughterhouse. We also organise butchery of animals for the animal breeders.
GARDEN AND GARDENERS
In our stores we have sales spaces with items that we need for a settled garden and home.
- A gardening program: seeds, vegetable and herb saplings,
- organic and mineral fertilisers, gardening tools and pots …
- Lawn: grass seeds, fertilisers, irrigation systems, tools rental …
- A florist program: balcony plants, annuals and perennials, potted plants, cut flowers, funeral flowers and candles, flower arrangements, decorative pots, substrates and fertilisers for flowers …
- ZOO program: food, treats and equipment for pets
- Plant protection: ecological concoctions for plant protection, phytopharmaceutical agents …
GOODIES FROM THE VICINITY OF THE FARM COOPERATIVE
In our stores visit the area where we offer you goodies from the local farms. You can choose from a wide variety of dairy products, milk, eggs, dried meat products, home-made pasta, biscuits, flour, ecologically produced herbal tees, oils, vinegars, fruits and vegetables. Milk, dairy products and meat come from traditionally bred animals from Slovenian farms. Fruit and vegetables are produced in orchards and fields in a nature friendly matter.